Bored of that plain header on your blog (like the one above)? Get a personalized, one of a kind header - with what you want on it, how you want - for only $10! With each purchase, you'll be able to choose from 5 custom made headers. For more information, contact me at bdprophotography@gmail.com.

Stop by frequently for fun giveaways!

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Duffey Headers

Click to enlarge images.







2 comments:

  1. Oh my.... too many to choose from!!! My favorites are the black and white antique one that looks like the back is stamped, and the last one! One problem though- I put the header on my blog and it sticks out on the right side about an inch and looks funny... what I am doing wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute Brandy!! I love them and wish i could figure out how you made them, lol! Im still trying to figure this whole blog thing out! :)

    ReplyDelete